The Nevada Interscholastic Lacrosse Officials Association (NILOA) exists to promote officiating in Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse throughout Southern Nevada. NILOA recruits, trains, and promotes lacrosse officiating at the youth and high school levels.
Individuals looking to get involved officiating men’s and/or women’s lacrosse should fill out the NILOA interest form found by clicking here. Also, please plan on attending our interest meeting to be held in Greenspun Hall at UNLV on Sunday Nov. 13th at 4:00pm.
2017 Season Clinic Schedule
- Wed. Nov. 30th at 7:00pm (1st, 2nd & 3rd year officials only)
- Wed. Dec. 7th at 7:00pm (1st, 2nd & 3rd year officials only)
- Wed. Dec. 14th at 7:00pm (all members)
- Sun. Jan. 8th at 4:00pm (all members)
- Sun. Jan 15th at 4:00pm (all members)
- Sun. Jan 29th at 4:00pm (1st, 2nd & 3rd year officials only)
- Wed. Feb. 8th at 7:00pm (all members)
- Sun. Feb. 12th at 4:00pm (all members)
Unless otherwise specified, meetings will be held in room 1120 of Greenpun Hall on the UNLV campus. Greenspun Hall is the five story building located next to In N Out Burger on Maryland Parkway (4705 S Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89119).
Enter building from the NORTH entrance (facing the student union) … the east entrance (facing Maryland Parkway) will be locked. Head LEFT through the lobby. Room 1120 will be first room on the right once through the lobby. No permits are required on the weekend.
Location in Google Maps:
View Greenspun Hall – UNLV in a larger map
2017 NILOA Dues
Officials can remit their 2016 season dues ($50) via PayPal (link below), or by giving cash/check to Larry or Alan.